Low-income households in Oregon can receive free or cheap cell phones and service provided by Lifeline. This program is incredibly helpful to those individuals struggling to make ends meet for themselves and their families. The Lifeline program allows eligible households to continue to make calls that are essential and important to them by helping to ease the financial burden.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families
- Supplemental Security income
- National School Lunch Program (Free Lunch Program Only)
- Certain State Medical Programs or Certain Medicaid Programs at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines
Lifeline will allow families to keep in touch with their loved ones, as well as making sure employees can keep in touch with their employers. This is an excellent program that can truly help households struggling in the state of Oregon.